We offer a full wedding planning service devoted to assist you through to the very last detail so that your wedding has that special touch that makes it a personal unique unforgettable affair perfectly stress free. We will walk you through every step of the way and we will ensure that every single aspect is taken care of so that you are given more time to concentrate on the joy and celebration of your marriage.
- We send you detailed information to help you choose and budget the kind of wedding that suits you best.
- We can follow up by calling you for a free consultation to discuss all the details that you need clarified.
- We offer you a basic package of services onto which you can add any extras so that you can have a truly tailor-made wedding suitable to your taste, style and budget.
- We guide you step by step through the paperwork that has to be applied for in your country before you arrive in Zante.
- We sort out all the paperwork necessary for the issuing of your marriage license locally including the translation and legalization of your documents.
- We meet you and welcome you at your hotel.
- We provide you with a free Greek mobile telephone card for the duration of your stay in Zante so that you can contact us at any time free of charge for whatever you need help with.
- We run through the order of ceremony, details of the reception and we help you choose flowers, cake and any other extras that you may need through our extensive portfolio.
- We take you on a visit to the ceremony venue for a mini rehearsal if necessary.
On your wedding day:
- We arrange for the hairdresser / beautician to come to your hotel (if you require her services).
- We personally deliver the flowers / buttonholes etc. to your hotel to ensure that they are to your satisfaction and that all preparations are going well.
- We decorate and prepare the wedding venue for your arrival.
- We welcome your guests as they arrive at the place of the ceremony.
- We coordinate everything to a perfect timing to make sure that you have a ceremonious grand entrance to the sound of your chosen music.
- We translate the Greek ceremony into English.
- We prepare and decorate the reception venue and coordinate any extra services that you or your guests may require (favours, DJ, Greek musicians, Greek Dancers, fireworks etc.)
- We take care that our top photographers / videographers are informed of the kind of services you require beforehand. (Family – group / portraits / artistic / humorous / black and white / sepia photos, handmade or digital albums, pre-wedding shoot, Video DVD etc.)
- We make sure that your guests are looked after and their needs are tended to.
A day or two after the wedding:
- We take you to the Town Hall to sign and collect your marriage certificate.
- We take care of the certificate’s translation into English and its legalization so that it is a legal document ready to take with you to submit to the Registry office back home.
- We deliver the index of the photographs taken at the ceremony / reception to you in order to choose the ones you want printed and included in your album.
- We deliver your translated and legalized marriage certificate and photographs / album / DVD before we leave you to enjoy the rest of your honeymoon in this small paradise.